Posi-Clamp Catalog Numbers
The “original” Posi-Clamp was developed by Mr. Ralph West in 1956 and had been fabricated by the Ralph West Company for 50 years.
In 2007, the Ralph West Company was purchased by S&S Machine Shop, Inc. All staff and procedures have been retained by S&S Machine Shop, Inc. Our quality clamps are made by the most experienced Posi-clamp builders at a very competitive price and can be shipped to anywhere in the world.
Features of the original Posi-Clamp
- Simplification of Mobile Operations – reducing down time normally associated with relocating
- Positive Connection for Portable Power Cables
- No Tools Needed – Cam and Lever Lock installs simply in Junction Box and Utility Switchgear